Tarbert, Isle of Harris, Western Isles
Kinnoull is literally a 4 minute drive from the ferry terminal in Tarbert. This 'home from home' has one of the best views in Scotland from its hillside setting above the town. At night the harbour lights give the place a magical quality and the Isle of Skye can be seen in the distance on a clear day. It provides ideal accommodation for a get-together of family or friends.
About KinnoullThe accommodation comprises:
- Spacious conservatory leading to open decking with stunning panoramic view.
- 3 bedrooms - a master double bedroom with en suite, another double bedroom plus 1 bedroom with 3 single beds.
- Large living room with open fire.
- Open plan dining room and well equipped kitchen.
- Bathroom with bath, toilet and separate shower.
- Additional separate toilet.
- Oil filled central heating.
- Fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave, televisions with FreeSat, DVD players and CD player.
- Kinnoull has its own private enclosed garden with picnic table.
- Plenty of space for off street parking within the garden area.
- A good selection of books, jigsaws and games for rainy days.
- Travel cot may be available on request.
Bed linen and towels are provided.
All rooms are on one level and the property is accessible either via 3 entrance steps or by a ramp onto the decking.
Pets are very welcome.
Visiting Tarbert & Exploring the Western IslesFrom Tarbert Ferry Terminal, follow a sign for the A859 to Stornoway - but only for about 100 yards.
Then take the first right hand turn signposted for Scott Road - this road is between the Harris Hotel and the Isle of Harris Inn.
The road heads up a hill and Kinnoull is the last house on the right hand side before you reach the children's play area and the end of the cul-de-sac.
The postcode is HS3 3DL.
For more information please visit our website.
Price per week (from Saturday - Saturday_is £750 (main season) and £450 (off season).
Electricity is included in the rent as is the oil-fired central heating which should provide unlimited hot water.
A deposit of £100 a week will secure your booking.
In the event of cancellations, your deposit will be refunded if the accommodation is subsequently re-let.
Short breaks may be available on request out with the main visitor season
Please note that map locations may be approximate.
Some of the Amenities available are:Pets Accepted
Off Street Parking
Open / Log / Gas Fire
More InformationVisit the accommodation owner's website.
Book this accommodation
To make a reservation or to request more information about staying at this accommodation
Call the owner, Irene Goodfellow on 07876 771647 or, send an email below.