Braetongue, Tongue, Sutherland
Direct to accommodation copy
FHMP+44 Tongue, Lairg
Into google maps on your mobile phone – not sat nav as postcode directs a mile away.
Accommodation• Sleeps 4.
• Sorry No pets.
• No smoking.
• No parties parties or events.
• Charges - £90 a night for 2 people, £35 per person up to 4 people.
• Short breaks available minimum 3 nights.
• Available all year
• Guests with hybrid electric vehicles:
• There is an Evolt charge point in Tongue at the Tongue Hotel. If you wish to use our electric supply there is a charge.
• For further details please contact:
Mrs. S. Mileham
Tel: 07944498612 or 01461521461
email: [email protected]
• Novar is a self-catering bungalow which sleeps 4 set in its own grounds, decking to front with outstanding views over the Kyle of Tongue, Varrich Castle and Ben Loyal.
• Arrival after 4pm, departure by 10am.
• Please leave clean and tidy.
Visiting Braetongue & Exploring Sutherland• Situated on route for NC500.
• Tongue village within walking distance offers ¬ post office, off licence/general store and fuel. There are 2 restaurant/bars offering great food and hospitality.
• Ideally situated for hiking, cycling, fishing, bird watching and photography.
• Day out to Durness offers, Smoo Cave, beaches, craft village (incl. chocolatier), golf course, restaurant, general store, fuel.
• Bettyhill village offers 2 cafes, leisure complex for swimming, sauna, spa and gym facilities, post office, fuel, salmon/trout fishing permit available. Beach (popular for surfing).
• Reay village has a golf course on way to the historic town of Thurso, Caithness with all amenities.
• On route to Castle Mey and John O'Groats offering day trip passenger ferry to Orkney.
• Central heating included.
• Electric cooker, microwave, toaster, kettle, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washing-machine, colour t.v. bed linen. Towels by request.
• No wi-fi
• Off road parking.
Please note that map locations may be approximate.
Some of the Amenities available are:Off Street Parking
Book this accommodation
To make a reservation or to request more information about staying at this accommodation
Call the owner, Mrs S Mileham on 01641 521461 or, send an email below.